Welcome to this course on sequences and series.
With this course, you will master H2 A Level Chemistry topics: Sequences and Series.
This course on A-Level Math sequences and series is written based on the Singapore A Level Chemistry syllabus (9758). Here's what you will learn in this course.
- What are sequences and series
- finite vs infinite series
- properties of summation
- properties of limits (lim)
- how to sum series using method of differences (knowledge of partial fractions is needed)
- arithmetic progress
- geometric progression (including sum of n terms and sum to infinity)
- whether a series is convergent or divergent
Before we end the course, I'll go through step-by-step how to answer questions in this chapter, by going through sample questions.
This is the introductory course that I conduct in my face-to-face tuition lessons. In this course, we go through the concepts tested in A Level, as well as how to apply these concepts to questions. The complete course usually takes multiple 2- hour lessons. But now, you can build up your foundation in sequences and series anytime, anywhere, at your own pace, and watch it any number of times you like.
What are you waiting for?
Video lectures on Sequences, Series, AP & GP